Friday, October 04, 2002

hmmm.. see, i'm over at lianne's place now.. and she's washing her hair, so i took over her comp, as usual.. *grin*

*sigh* on my way here.. its like, *sigh* this place has been my home for so long.. no.. *poke* i dont mean lianne's place.. i meant gran's. *grin* lianne's place is more like second home.. sorta.. anyhow.. i dont know why.. everytime i come to this area and i get to walk around on my own.. the paths i used to take.. the familiarity of everything.. its like, memories rush at me.. and there always is this weird twinge in my chest *sigh*

and melvin wants to get a bike.. *whine* i dont want him to get a bike.. *pout* coz i know 3 ppl who have totalled her bikes.. and none turned out pretty..
and he complains that i dont say how much i love him etc etc on me blog.. *wrinkles nose* i try not to do that on my blog.. and i have my reasons.. well first, its kinda private dontcha think?.. if i went on and on abt him, there wont be space for anything else.. and once i get started, i cant seem to stop. so you get the picture. *ponders* i mean, as long as the both of us knows how much he means to me, there really isn't any need to drag the rest of u in *blink* right?

oh.. and thanks a bunch to lianne for helping me with the scroll color and all.. *beams* look! i've changed the scroll track color and all!

No comments: