Sunday, October 27, 2002

*panic* my CM1101 test is tomorrow! and i've been stuck with transcription and translation for DAYS.. decided to move onto population genetics, and i'm abt to finish that one.. but i dont understand a single thing abt genetic epidemiology and i think i'm going to flunk the tests sooooo bad. i promised myself to start on the molecular orbital theory at 3 pm.. have 45 mins left on pop gen, then after MO theory i can move back to the dreaded "trans-es" but for the life of me, those 2 topics just dont go down at all.. i read them like yesterday, only to find that i've forgotten everything this morning.. *whine* and i think i may have forgotten DNA replication, which i studied 3 days back. *sniff* and i haven't even started on my carboh and lipids and viruses and proteins.. but that one is all on fri so i shall have to settle my cm1101 and lsm1102 ones first.

No comments: