Wednesday, November 13, 2002

*yawn* spent the night talkin' to jen.. online. *yawn* sleepy.. anyways, i cant seem to study anymore. NOTHING. absolutely NOTHING is going in.. i've given up.. complained to mom and she told me to watch tv instead. *laugh* just love her reactions sometimes. and its soooo hard looking for lianne's bdae present. Mom and i went to almost every cosmetic counter and we still cant find her present. all the sales ladies just look at me weird..

what's that brand?.. there is some brand.. makeup forever i think. they have black lipstick. *laugh* was tempted to buy it for lianne but i changed my mind coz i reckon she may not relish looking like a corpse..

anyway, i dont have anything to type in. i'm just bored coz i dont feel like studying and i'm real worried abt my organic chem coming sat.. but i just cant seem to hit my notes,.. been telling myself i SHOULD. but as u can see.. *sheepish laugh* i'm still here. currently waiting for dad to come back home so he can fetch me to school.. *wrinkles nose* mom doesn't want to travel "all the way there" so she got dad to leave the office early so he can fetch me there. *laugh* poor daddy.

No comments: