Sunday, December 01, 2002

i cut my hair. *stares at keyboard* Maybe i shouldn't have.. i kinda got bored.. so i told my mom to bring me to the hairdresser's.. think that surprised her.. for normally, she would have to drag me there.. literally. Anyway, our conversation went something like this..

me: think i need a haircut
mom: *looks surprised* which salon?
me:anyone.. *looks around* that one *points*
mom: *looks totally unsure* if u're sure..


ANyway, my first mistake was to just pick any salon.. i'm usually quite picky about where i cut my hair.. and its usually either this place at sunset-way or the supercuts at wisma. dont know what came over me.. anyway, i went in, sat there and told the hair dresser to hack off abt 4 or 5 inches of my hair.. and "layer it like mad".. another mistake. first.. its way short now.. like.. maybe past my shoulders a little.. and the layering has caused my hair to curl.. so now its short.. and culring all over the place,.. and its sticking out all sorts of weird directions.. In short, i look like a mop on a bad day.. *buries face in hands*

No comments: