Thursday, December 26, 2002

*sigh* glenn is leaving in less then 2 weeks.. going to penang.. some boarding school.. *sniff* i dont want my baby cousin to go.. well.. *sigh* he is not REALLY a baby anymore.. but its always been glenn, lucas and i.. i dont want him to go.. *wails* everyone is leaving.. glenn is leaving.. irene is leaving, lianne will be leaving.. who do i have left?... *sigh* at least Melvyn will be entering engineering coming july.. so i have.. well.. *laugh* one more person i can bother.. i wonder if he'll keep his promise and gimme a spare key to his hall-room thing.. sure dont mind a place where i can nap between class..

last night was.. bad. everyone was out.. partying, having fun.. and i was stuck in bed.. if ya ask me how my christmas was, it was.. lonely, depressing.. and i was totally.. isolated. have to thank jenson though.. for being my.. verbal punching bag last night. *shrug* he called at the wrong time i suppose. unlike SOME ppl whom i told to msg me.. but i didn't hear anything from them. *glares* YOU know who you are.

i'm not going to make new year resolutions anymore.. *shrug* what's the point if i can never seem to keep them?

i want the josh groban cd... prolly will get uncle sam to buy it for me.. oh. and one more thing. ANYONE who asks me " how's life?" will promptly get a shelling from me. i have no life. dont ask me that question. it will only serve to agitate me. oh.. and ck.. *grin* hope u like ur birthday present.. *laugh* ... *sigh* depressed...

No comments: