Sunday, January 05, 2003

*mutter* exam timetable clashed for my stats and "language and evolution".. *mutter* when i finally found a GEM i want and can get, they do this to me.. *mutter* now i'm stuck with an SSM.. singapore studies. Japan and Singapore. help. have no idea what possesed me to sign up for that one.. just wanted to try applying for it.. *mutter* i didn't know i would get it.. *mutter*

wanna thank weilin. for being real nice and having an sms chat with me last night. *blink* then again, she doesn't have my blog add. but still. just wanna get the erm.. thanking out of e way. and ck. *hugs* it was nice to know u replied. see.. ck, u can be really nice.. don't know why half the time u let other ppl see u as some anti-social person.

*glares at melvin* i'll let ya know if i ever stop being mad at ya.

No comments: