Monday, January 13, 2003

*stares at keyboard*.. *stone* it's one of those days.. where i'm dead to the world and everything would make me cry. my brother should know... he got annoyed with me for some reason, kinda raised his voice a lil, and i started bawling. freaked him out. *giggle* you should've seen his face.

An old.. enemy?.. no.. pest.. yes.. an old pest has been trying to gain entry back into my life. i won't have it... *sigh* he needs to grow up. how does jen so aptly describe him?.. think it runs along the lines of lower than pond scum. i hate him. yet i pity him. melvin says i should let bygones be bygones. i'm sorry dear. forgive and forget doesn't happen in this case. its a nice little hate i've nurtured for 2 years. can't expect me to let it go like that. and one more thing. hanging up on me, or cutting me off, has become an annoying habit of yours. i don't think i want to call you for awhile. in case u didn't notice, that's another broken promise. coz u did promise u'll never hang like that again.

*stone* can't trust anyone these days.

*stone* *sniff* i think maybe i should just go back to sleep.. *sigh* can't.. stupid stats lecture.. i have to leave the house in 10 mins

personal note to melvin : ya know, i know i really test your patience.. like regularly. and perhaps what u said is true. i really push the limit at times. but when it comes to the point where you can tell me that you don't know whether i want you to care or to leave me alone.. well.. *shrug* maybe i just went to the wrong person for assurance. personally, there is just this weird ache in my chest right now. i normally wouldn't post such stuff here. but since i won't be talking to ya for awhile, i thought i should get everything out.

No comments: