Monday, May 05, 2003

i just realized that i have this weakness for old ladies selling tissue papers. *cough* was walking on the path and i saw this old lady selling 3 packets of tissues for a dollar.. and i figured," what the hell.. i'll just buy some.." you know.. i hate to see old folks sitting out in the hot weather trying to sell stuff.. and all the ppl are just walking past.. ignoring the presence of such folks. alrite. so i bought like 6 packs. then further down the path, another old lady in a wheelchair. *mutter* i went back with 12 packs of tissues in my bag. and it's highly unlikely that i'll ever use them when i'm out. coz i just never seem to carry them around when i need them.

i need a job.

*cough* this will come as a shock to ALL of you, i bet. i miss home. *pout* *waits for everyone to start breathing again* well. i don't know. it's just.. *sulk* i miss my bed. and my aircon. my room. my stuff. i even miss mom's nagging. well... not THAT much.oh no. i don't miss her nagging THAT much. it's just.. this.. teensy bit, ya know. after awhile of not having anyone nag at me, it feels.. weird. *screws face up* can't BELIEVE i'm saying this. i miss my brother most though *smirk*

went out with jen and tim and ck yesterday to watch "anger management".. they were all like, half an hour late *glares at tim* but it's alrite.. he paid for it.. literally *smirk*

No comments: