Sunday, June 08, 2003

just added link to eric. i have yet to go take a look at his site myself.. will do so after this post i guess :)

hmm.. i went for another one of my disasterous haircuts today *laugh* it turned out pretty alrite. pretty alrite for a ten buck haircut, that is. *sniff* i've NEVER ten dollar hair cuts. not for as long as i can remember. but it was one of those ten minute things.. ya know.. that chain of " ten bucks for ten minutes"?.. yeah. that one. it's not that bad surprisingly. and it's kind on my wallet. it's all i ask for rite now.

and lianne is right. we're quits ( wrt guys in our lives).. we never seem to like each other's boyfriends for some reason. or dates. or whatever. *laugh* i wonder why. it's been like that since what.. sec school?.. since we were.. at least.. since I started dating. lianne started a lil later. but still.

anyway. i have been peering at the mirror every 5 mins to check out my hair.. think it's time for me to trot over and have another look *grin*

No comments: