Tuesday, September 02, 2003

another hour to my lab.. *mutter* this life science module is starting to annoy me more than usual. they have 2 hour labs every week. i'd rather they have 4 hours labs every fortnight. so at least i can have to day free. but NO, they decide to torture the students and make us come in from 4-6. *mutter*

i thought there was chem lab today, so i came to school in lab gear.. meaning, shirt with sleeve and those ugly shoes that cover ur toes. then they tell me.. no.. the lab is under some sort of renovation and the lab is next week *growl* tuesday is my lab day. i have nothing BUT labs. u know.. i suddenly have nothing to say anymore.. dont know what is wrong with me. i am not looking forward to the X-ray next wed. btu u guys already knoe abt that. i whined to so many ppl.. hmm.. erm.. nope. nothing new. sorry guys. i'm just freezing my arse of here waiting for lab to start. yay. Oooo wait. Vynnie got a room in PGP. *sigh* dont want his key anymore. suddenly i feel that he was only kidding when he said he would gimme the keys. u guys shldnt tell me things u dont mean. i take them QUITE seriously u know. now i'm mildly annoyed that he shld say it in the first place and not mean it. at least i dont think he meant it.

No comments: