Tuesday, September 30, 2003

*groan* now i have a headache on top of the flu. Cant study, cant do anything really.. i went to school to meet ruby.. was sneezing and i proceeded to bury myself under a mountain of tissues while she tried rather unsucessfully to coach me. Then i had to leave my lab halfway coz i really couldnt take it.. then i fell asleep and woke up with a headache and not feeling any better. i tried to read my notes but the pounding in my head defeated me. maybe i'll meet Guozhong tomorrow.. he's like my new-found "person to cling onto" during class. i call him to scream for help all the time now *laugh* *groan* headache. *buries face in pillow*

i have another doctor's appt tomorrow.. not for the hammerworks in my head, but its kinda like follow up for the urography thing. another 50odd bucks to fly out the window. Please ppl. dont ask me out to spend money eh? my doctor's fees are like, skyhigh.

No comments: