Friday, September 05, 2003

now that my DAOC acct has ended, I have a new addiction that comes in the form of a game called
Black and White
*grin* you play a god(dess) and you have ppl worshipping you *beam* give it a look. I have a stupid pet who keeps on eating my villagers tho *wrinkles nose* and its black hearted too. think its due to the eating of villagers. i really dont get it.. everytime it eats one of my worshippers, i bash him up. but he doesnt seem to get the pt. stupid pet. its cute tho. i got the cow.. mooo... lol.. *giggles hysterically*

hmm.. and i really oughta be studying for tuesday's test. dont know what to study for.. not that i dont know what chapters are being tested, just that, well, i dont know how to study for the test. so far what they have taught is the usefulness of certain sites e.g swissprot is used for seaching on protein structure etc. what, dont tell me they are gonna ask questions like," what site should u use to search for LP24?"... or something like that?.. ~gee.

hmm.. gonna watch pirates of the Carribean tomorrow. i think. am so -NOT- drinking tomorrow. first, i think my liver has taken enough abuse the last time. second, i'm too broke the drink. unlike jenny, i dont have guys offering to buy drinks for me. the only guy who would is currently penniless. third.. third.. alcohol has too many calories. *sparkle* there. enough reason not to drink tomorrow. rite? *grin*

anyhow, i'm gonna toddle off now. have stuff to do. blog another day.

No comments: