Friday, October 10, 2003

*mutter* YJ msged me at midnight to say his birthday was yesterday. *mutter* so i forgot his birthday. i mean, its been what YEARS since i last needed to remember 9th oct as an "important" day. ANd my brain can only store THAT much, u know. anyhow, i somehow ended up feeling guilty. GUILTY. why the hell would i feel guilty? maybe it was what he said.. maybe coz he remembers mine *wince* i hate it when that happens ya know.. ppl remember mine and i forget theirs.. so i had to call to apologize for forgetting. *wrinkles nose* poor guy's sick on his birthday. *whine* Ooooo... i hate feeling guilty. and he's remembered everything i've more or less forgotten.. Ooo... *sulk* is it my fault i cant remember where he lives.. or that i lost his house phone number? its been years! and if he chooses to remember, its not my problem rite?.. rite?like i said, there are only that many megabytes my brain has. Li help me stop feeling guilty! please?

i'm meeting melvin later.. actually, i'm just kinda waiting for him to call.. dont know.. i'm really really tired.. didnt sleep till like 3 or 4.. and its now.. 8.30.. *collapses on chair* and i have so much to do!.. if only i can convince myself that i really need to do my proj.. like now.. coz its due on tue.. oh dear.. *sigh* i have a bad feeling abt that proj really.. have i mentioned i scored 28% for the last chem test? *cough* sigh.. anyhow, hafta dash. see ya

No comments: