Wednesday, November 12, 2003

had another tedious study session.. Jenny just left about half an hour ago.. This time we managed to do 2 exam papers.. took us like 6 hours though. NOT pretty. But at least we managed to dig out stuff which we don't know. AM going to bug Ms Teh again on friday ( the day before the damn paper no doubt) But at least we managed to do some more stuff. right?

I've been spending too much time on chemistry.. Am falling behind for other subjects.. think I shall attempt my cell bio tomorrow. I'm meeting Melvin tomorrow. And have come to realize that the only thing i can study when i'm with him is Cell bio. Don't know why. It's weird. I can only do chemistry with jenny. Not only coz we are taking the same module. But I can't seem to study any other subject when i'm out with jenny. It's WEIRD.

right now my brain feels numb.. even as i type.. My fingers seem to be moving of their own accord.. its truely weird. Oh.. lol.. did i mention i abandoned jenny at the bus-stop? It's not very nice of me.. true. I had no choice tho. *laugh* i was.. terrified! see.. i am absolutely terrified of flying insects. I don't like insects in general. but its the FLYING ones that make me literally run in the opposite direction.. There happened to be a few big flying things at the bus-stop.. i made myself stay.. for like 5 or 10 minutes.. then this big black buzzing thing flew reaaally close.. at that pt, i kinda.. well.. fled. lol.. but i DID call jenny to make sure she actually reached home in one piece..

No comments: