Friday, February 20, 2004

I've been downloading CHINESE songs! *gasp* *faint* heh. i think i have maybe 5 or 6 chinese songs now.. ROFL. It must be the conversation i had with jenny.. went to get 2 erm.. "grasshopper" songs.. and what's his name.. Jackie cheung? yeah.. 2 of his songs too. and this jap one.. don't ask. Please. just don't ask. it's only a few songs.. as long as i don't start having a huge collection of them ( or start singing along..), i'm still.. uh.. normal. As it is, i realized i dont understand half the lyrics to the chinese songs. Eep!... all those years of studying mandarin down the drain ( hey!~ it rhymes!) . I managed to get some M2M songs and Bananarama and Brian Mcknight and all. So my D/Ling session today wasn't too bad.

*ponders* meeting Eugene tomorrow. just for the afternoon though, coz i have something else on at night - i.e. a date with my halfdone genetics lab report. *beams* i like listening to M2M.. it soothes me. *gush* *cough* pardon the digression.

Went to subway with jenny ( again). you know, she was telling me about this guy she knew. About how his girlfriend would be pissed even if he just talks to another girl. about how.. "possessive" she was. Yet, she expected him to let her go out with whomever she wished.. and all the while i was thinking, " that sounds familiar!" i told jen just that and she thought about it, gave me a worried look and went, " I do that?!" to which my reply was, " no, I do." it's true.. i do. but before you go pitying melvin, i should let u knoe i have my.. uh, unreasonable reasons. *sparkle* i'm not gonna blog about it to the whole world though. my close pals knoe ( and they always tell me one thing which i shall not mention here either.) all in all, there's nothing wrong in being a jealous, possessive girl. In fact, the guy should be worried if his girl didnt even CARE if he was smooching with another. *shrug* depends on how you look at it i guess. ~bleh. what on EARTH am i blathering about?

No comments: