Friday, March 05, 2004

I made myself go to the clinic this afternoon. Primarily because i have a 9am test tomorrow and I really cannot afford to be kept up all night by a blocked nose. The doctor gave me some tablets and nose drops. The drawback about those tablets is that they make me act dopey. it says on the label , " may cause drowsiness".. not "dopeyness".. so why do i find myself acting all dopey after taking the pills? perhaps those 2 are related in someway. you think so? like they both start with a D and stuff.. *frown* k.. i must warn you that I took another dopey nose clearing pill just 10 minutes ago, so the effects should kick in soon ( if it hasn't already). So i shall make my blog short in case i say things that .. that... *blank* oh dear. pill definately kicked in.

shall stop blogging here for safety reasons *wink*

No comments: