Wednesday, March 17, 2004

I've noticed that the songs i like tend to drive people in the same room as me up the wall. *ponders* i think its because i would always have that few songs on repeat for the *cough* whole day. erm.. day after day. I think this is the 7th time i hear "El Tango De Roxanne" from the Moulin Rouge OST. *sheepish grin* I'm sure Lianne remembers there was this time I played that thumbelina song EVERYtime i was over at her place ( which was practically.. uh.. everyday) and everytime she heard the starting of the song, she would sigh and mumble an "oh no... again?!" *laugh*

My right eye is all swollen up. *sigh* getting worse everyday. oh well.. doesnt really matter. No one's looking at me anyway. btw, i've been dressing really sloppily to class lately. too lazy to pick something nice to wear. Sides, the nice ones crumple the easiest. So i just wear an unironed T-shirt ( borrowed of course.. the bigger the better ).. and dump it in the wash when i'm done. my dress code has gone down the drain along with my predicted exam grades *sulk* i'm just too lazy to even dress up, ya know.

I wish there was someone who could explain the genetics stuff to me.. coz i've no idea whats going on and the next test in coming up next week i think. and the week after is the metabolism test.. which i havent started on. *cringe* and i missed like 3 lectures on lipid metabolism coz i can't wake up. And even when i did wake up in time to drag myself there ( Melvin gives me morning calls for most ).. i would fall asleep in the lecture hall. *wince* 8am classes are NOT my kinda thing. Enuff said... i think i shall go read one lecture's worth tonight. you know, i'm typing whatever i plan to study day-by-day so i can keep track. else I would only discover that i've missed out some chapters the DAY before the paper. or the hour before the paper. trust me. it's happened before.

No comments: