Sunday, April 18, 2004

Every once in awhile.. the past comes and haunts me. It comes and leeches my strength away.. makes me wonder why i'm even alive. Then I wonder if things would have worked out differently if i had chosen another path. Death is an empty thing. At times, i'm glad that my many attempts to end my insignificant life have failed, for I would be unable to experience the many joys bestowed upon me. Yet, every once in awhile, it certainly feels as though Death didn't claim me so as to mock me, and let me continue my existence so i may suffer.

The choices I have made. The things I used to do. I wish I could undo, at least some of them.

All day I keep from falling apart
But at night when the sky gets dark

Tears from the moon
Fall down like rain
I reach for you
I reach in vain

Stop, Stop haunting me
It should be easy

Tears from the moon
Fall down like rain
but tears from the moon
can't wash away the pain

No comments: