Tuesday, April 20, 2004

nicked from Lianne:

FIRSTS
First girl best friend: Calista. In Pri one. she was my best friend but i couldnt stand her. *wrinkles nose* complicated really. Doubt she even remembers me now.
First guy best friend: Eric, from secondary school. He was my best "big brother".
First date: *ponders* Uhhh.. yongjia? wait a sec.. maybe not.. BAH i can't remember.
First break-up: Yongjia. Dumped him in a fit of anger. long story. Let me retain some dignity and not go there.
First self purchased album: Backstreet cd i believe. was it a self titled album?.. i think so.
First funeral: One of my classmate's Father's funeral. I can't remember his name now.. but we were in secondary school. Oooo last time i saw him he was one of those ticket collecters at PS cinema.
First pets: I had.. a pet grasshopper! and turtle things.. terrapins, i think. AND a cat called jumpy who had to go *Cry* ooo and lots and lots of chicks which never did made it big enough to be eaten. thank god.
First piercing/tattoo: Ears. No tattoo. don't like pain much thanks.
First enemy: *ponders* Ting Ting. In primary six. i downright hated her. she's alrite now.
First play/musical/performance: Does Cinderella in primary school count? if it doesn't there always is the multitude of performances in secondary and JC....

CURRENT

Current girl best friend: *shrug*
Current guy best friend: Vyn and Eugene tied.
Current marital status: Attached. Not married. Not engaged. err.. semi-available? *giggle*
Current song playing: Unforgiven 2 - Metallica. Don't ask.
Current thoughts: *sigh* exams.. and little stuff here and there. Why do i always have problems letting go of things.. etc.. think i'm turning into my mom.. etc.
Current taste: Orange juice.
Current emotions: Hurt, confused, contradictory ( why? i dont want to need people. yet i do.), tired, hollow, defeated.
Current status online: i believe Justin just msged me on icq *frown* should i even reply?
Current fav. person: Melvin
Current wonder: Why am i still alive?..
Current instrument played: Eeek... i miss my piano... *cry*
Current need: Someone to be here. always.

LAST

Last cigarette: it makes me inordinately proud to be able to say never. haha.
Last kiss: this afternoon
Last good cry: Last night.
Last movie seen: Hellboy. the movie was really lame. but really sweet.
Last beverage drank: hot chocolate *grin*
Last food consumed: Some.. dessert. Ching erm.. tang? Ching tang? *mumbles*
Last crush: Oh god. erm. Vynnie? *ducks*
Last phone call: Melvin. Called me just to whisper sweet nothings. *gush* *cough* excuse me.

Last tv show watched: Oh dear.. when WAS the last time.. oh WAIT... i watched tv this afternoon! channel news asia i believe. while waiting for Melvin's turn for his x-ray *mutter*
Last time showered: this morning.
Last shoes worn: my ah-lian heels *prod lianne*
Last cd played: You know.. now that you mention it.. i left all my cds at mom's place *wails*
Last item bought: *blink* erm. Dinner? oh wait. Melvin paid for that. Erm. a cookie i believe.
Last annoyance: Alphonsus' nick on msn. it irritated me somehow. got him to change it tho *grin*
Last disappointment: About.. half an hour ago. I dont want to talk about it. Life just dishes shit out to me.
Last ice cream eaten: ABout 5 minutes ago.. cadbury chocolate chip icecream. *happy grin*
Last time wanting to die: this morning?
Last shirt worn: some black top.
Last website visited: Lianne's.

No comments: