Wednesday, June 30, 2004

*growl* I was mid-way thru a post when the infamous blackout occured last night. *growl* FOr some weird reason.. it took my brain a lil while to register that it was a blackout.. *giggle* the first thought wasn't "what happened?".. it was a "!!! my post!! *curses*", then after i was done swearing at the "damn computer", i realized that it was actually very dark.. lol.. and my next thought was "who switched off the lights?" took me all of five minutes to realize that it was a blackout. and another few to find out that the whole west side of singapore was out of power. heard some parts of the CBD was affected too. what a bummer. had to bring a torch with me to go to the loo.. it was miserable. And the phone lines were bogged down with so many ppl calling, no doubt to ask if the other party's electricity was affected as well. I called eugene like 10 times before i got through to him and i started to whine. then i told him i hated him coz he had his lights on *mock sulk*

Mmm.. i'm feeling pretty deprived without my games.. maybe i'll give vyn a call and wrangle his credit card number from him. hee

this is creepy. now the news is reporting that this kid was trapped in the lift coz of the power cut. poor kid. was absolutely terrified i'm sure. i mean.. no elctricity = no fan = air slowly runnning out. and he was in there for more than an hour too. poor kid.

you remember i was telling you guys that i hadnt been eating? well.. lol.. there was a rebound as of last night. I hadnt been able to STOP eating.. lol.. now THAT is a problem. I would prefer that i dont feel like eating than to keep on wanting to munch every 5 mins.

No comments: