Tuesday, June 22, 2004

I just got back from the airport.

*sad smile* Its not hitting yet.. the pain and all. I'm sure it'll all sink in soon. I was starting to tear at the departure gate, of course. I told him NOT to hug me coz then.. well.. he would have a very wet shirt in 30 secs. He refused to listen of course, so i let flow.. *giggle* Then i told myself "This guy finds Xiaxue's blog amusing." its true, he told me himself. yeah. that stopped the crying almost immediately, replaced by a feeling of disgust. *smile* then again, I HAD to breath after burying my face in his shirt for so long. anyway, i stopped being a total embarassment and he went in.. then as i watched him walk away, I grabbed Jeremy and made HIS shirt wet. *laugh* poor jeremy.

Melvin called me like 30 secs after he went in... *sad smile* and he says he'll call me when he gets there ( which will prolly be what... 4 am here) i dont know if its a good thing or not.. him calling at 4am.. *sparkle* i'll try to answer if he remembers to call. even if its at 4am.. yes. See.. *fans self* the sacrifices i make for him.. *sparkle*

he'll be back in feb for a week or so. I cant wait. ;)

No comments: