Saturday, July 24, 2004

Another quiet saturday afternoon.. I dont have any plans for today, surprisingly. Main reason being i was reminded that i've been going out everyday for the past week.. and i went to check my bank account and mmm.. had a very rude shock. *laugh* oh dear. i didnt think i was capable of spending almost all my pay in less than a week. Yet.. well.. its about 4pm and i'm ready to just scream in boredom. or cry. That is a big problem of course. I have this tendency to be all miserable and burst into tears at anything. when i'm alone, that is. Currently trying to stop myself from feeling miserable.. maybe i'll msg Lianne.. then again, i -think- she's busy.. *pause* oh well.. think not then. Maybe i'll head down to the library.. yeah.. *pause* its a weekend though.. gonna be terrifyingly crowded at Takashimaya. Dilemma, dilemma.. what am i to do..

*pause* I just spend the last 15 minutes staring at the screen.. my brain feels fuzzy.. and.. *frown* and i cant remember what i wanted to type. BAH.

An old friend has suddenly been msging me quite abit lately. Well, he actually msges me once in awhile, but i've.. seldom replied. And amidst the corny jokes and lame-ass things that tend to leak from his mouth, he... mmm.. isnt as bad as i originally thought he was. Which is something new. *wrinkles nose* For most, he just borders on the line of being annoying though. *shrug*  as most lame-ass ppl are.


No comments: