Monday, August 16, 2004

Look at the top right hand corner of this page. see a new link? yeah. Friends 5. *grin* finally gotten around to uploading a few pics taken at Dub's in March. Credit goes to Patrick, of course. Who reminded me that I have not put up new pics in awhile.. and stuff *grin*

General pharmacology is SOooooo boring! the... lecturer.. talks... like.. this. it took him 45 mins to do 6 slides. which, in a way, is good coz it means less slides to print. on the other hand, its way too easy to fall asleep. OMG. OMG OMG OMG. Aaaaccccck. I was supposed to call the Prof Leung at 5pm. and i totally forgot! OMG OMG OMG! bah. screw it. i'll call him tomorrow.

Let's hope i remember.

Lalalala lalalala elmo song! ( do NOT ask. )

I hate this blocked nose! its like... its fine during the day.. but at night, it gets really.. uh. stuffed. and when i lie down, ppft. cant breathe AT ALL. hence for the past week, i've been sleeping propped up on about 4 or 5 pillows. and staying up half the night blowing my nose. If it doesnt clear by .. oh damn. I forgot to register for my tutorial! *frantically rushes to CORS website* Man.. k.. done. omg! i forgot to call melvin. told him i would call him in 10 mins.. about 30mins ago. erm. ~gee err. should call him now, i think. *panics* memory loss!

No comments: