Thursday, September 16, 2004

*beams happily* the program which jenny helped me write worked *prances around* then again, the one jeremy wrote worked too.. Now i just have to try and understand how they got about doing it.. Prof Nebus said a good way was to throw away the whole thing and try to re-write it.. *snort* yeah right, and what are the chances of me doing that?

Mmmm mmm... next week is term break. Jeremy promised to watch a movie with me. and i'm supposed to catch 'harold and kumar go to white castle' with jenny.. and eugene owes me a day out too.. *perks up* i'll have a fun week no doubt. well, i sure bloody hope so.

I miss Lianne. *pause* Sometimes I wonder why.. coz honestly.. its not like we've been talking or hanging out much for the past 2 years. but yes, i do miss her.

*stares at mug* I.believe.something.landed.in.my.camomile.tea. it's black. it's got wings. and it's swimming in my mug of tea. *stares somemore* *sigh* not my day.

No comments: