Friday, September 24, 2004

I woke up at 7.30 this morning.. *growl* Why wasnt i informed that the 9am lab was cancelled? I even went there EARLY to photocopy a few things.. only to find the lab empty. I even had to ask the lab tech to make sure.. she was like "oh.. no we dont have lab today. it's next week." great. so i msged meishan to tell her there was no lab. and i gave jen a call as well.. Apparently, meishan was in the canteen rushing the pre-lab assignment *snicker* and well, Jen was in a cab on the way to school. Anyway, i joined Meishan for breakfast and we spent a good hour bitching about the various modules we're taking.

Which leaves me in a lil rut. I'm supposed to have tutorial NEXT friday morning at 9am. Not sure if that is postphoned to the week after or... now i have clashing lab and tutorial slots. AGAIN. *mutters under breath*

Anyway, i finished my plant developmental lab report *bounce* spent like 6 or 7 hours on the dreaded thing. at least its done, yes? Sooo.. now the only thing i have left to do, is to study for the immuno test next saturday *mumble* which can be a problem. I borrowed yewzhen's notes.. *looks at her notes* well.. she.. uh.. really packed the page full of info, i must say. *looks at my notes* I wonder how come my notes are so.. clean. *cough* nevermind.


No comments: