Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Listening to:Sing - travis

I'm gonna fail. i'm gonna fail.

Went with Eugene to munchie monkeys last night.. It's nice there. Big projection screen with Mtv.. nice comfy sofa sets.. lighting not too bright.. I love the tiramisu.. Mmm.. yeah. Had a pretty good time with Eugene there. He was telling me about Shark tale. and yeah.. Pity I won't be catching the show. Nice to know the whole story though. Eugene was very good at telling the story ;) I was looking at the menu when my eyes fell upon the 'drink' list. and i was like thinking "Ooooo they have beer.. in a school cafe.. " Then at that point, Eugene said "cat, no alcohol. " drats. *laugh* i'll keep the rest of my thoughts to myself now.

Oh dangit. I have to go. else i'll prolly reach the library late afternoon or something.

No comments: