Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Listening to: Starry Starry Night - Josh Groban

Just got home from the Vienna Boys' Choir concert.

Weellll the concert was alrite. What can I say.. it's a world renowned choir. I expected no less. They did surprise the audience by singing 'chan mali chan' for the encore.. Did a good job with it tho. But then again, that song has been butchered by most primary and secondary schools.. so anything would sound good by comparison. I'm not sounding very coherent aint i? Having problem typing in fact.. Must be the chardonnay. After the concert ( took me 6 times to type this correctly.), uncle sam and I went for dinner. i had chardonnay with my fish. i'm not drunk. no one gets drunk on one miserable glass of wine. but err.. I can't seem to type straight. Uncle sam had that.. thingy.. what's it called? That red one. can't remember. I'm sleepy. But his face was close to mm.. maroon.. after that glass. I asked him if he was gonna fail that breathalyzer or whatever thing.. oh bum. I really shouldnt be posting right now. Cant think straight. I have a headache. been bugging me since the.. err.. what's that break called?.. Inter..mission? intermediate? well.. since midway thru the concert. *Whine* I can't think/type straight! need sleep. yeah. good idea. I'll go sleep.

No comments: