Monday, January 31, 2005

Listening to: Broken Vow - Josh Groban

I went to NYskin yesterday.. the experience was traumatizing to say the least. In summary, the facial itself was 30 mins. But I was in there for at least 3 hours, with the rest of the time listening to sales pitches... ( they tried to get me to sign up for this $360 facial.) and MIND YOU, it's 360 EACH time.. and you buy in tens. which makes it 3.6k...

The most traumatizing moment was the skin analysis. Where they zoom in on your skin using this machine.. except they didnt really zoom in on the SKIN.. they zoomed in on my zits and blackheads. My nose looks like it's got volcanic craters stuck on it. and my back looks ready to erupt in pus. *cries* Looking at your pimples at a 200x zoom is NOT something you want to experience.

Midway thru i was telling myself "STop.. stop! i'll pay! i'll pay the 3600 you want!.. just STOp.. i dont want to see anymore!...."

Talk about a huge blow to your self esteem.

No comments: