Thursday, February 24, 2005

Listening to: 21 questions - 50 cent

Watched "Hide and Seek" with Melvin yesterday.. i think i missed like 1/4 of the show coz my eyes were shut *laugh* Before the show, we spent what seemed like an eternity in PI.. well, it wasnt Soooo bad.. i like looking at the new games. Just.. well, melvin takes like an hour to look thru everything and I take like 15 minutes max. It's just like when we head to the library. I take 15.. 20 mins to pick out my books. And he takes FOREVER. I'd be standing there holding a stack of books waiting for him while he strolls around with just ONE book in his hand. Then I'd start the "are you DONE yet?.." and "*whine* deeaaarrr.. hurry uuuppp.." Different styles. Different habits. Different speeds.

Anyway, after the show we headed to parklane coz Melvin wanted to buy some jigsaw puzzles and i needed to use the loo rather urgently. I went into the toilet, then walked straight out without walking into any cubicle.. know why? the toilet was CREEPY. I went in.. my hairs stood on its ends.. I froze for a split second, then i turned and literally ran out. Then i stood outside and waited for Melvin.. he saw me standing there and was like "done so fast?!" then he said something about not understanding how I can be faster when all he did was unzip and etc. I didnt want to tell him.. i really didnt! so it went like this:

Me: *mumbles* I didnt go..
Melvin: *looks at me* what?
Me: *even softer* I didnt go..
Melvin: Why?!
Me: It's creepy in there *starts to get defensive*
Melvin: *laughs a little* WHat?
Me: It is! it was SO creepy in there i couldnt pee!
Melvin: *ruffles my hair* i'll wait for you outside..

Then he starts to steer me towards the ladies.. i simply refused to go in.. then he hugged me and said we'll find some other less creepy loo in another building. *giggles madly* The other toilet was def less creepy. I hate the toilets at parklane. THey freak me out for some reason.

oh crap. i'm supposed to meet melvin for breakfast at cafe cartel at 10am and its 9.20 and i havent showered. crap.. blog another day.. taaa!

No comments: