Monday, February 14, 2005

Listening to: Remember when it rained - Josh Groban

Mel came back on sat nite.. what can i say.. the experience wasn't what i had expected. Found myself.. well.. distancing away from him. He tried to bring me back to the way it used to be ( and he failed miserably ) I don't know.. is it like, even normal? I had spent the first few weeks after he left feeling bereaved. No one to hold my hand while i walked along the roads.. No one to accompany me just to buy that lil item I wanted.. No one to like, be there for me always. shower me with love and affection.. blah blah.

Then i got used to it i guess. Coz now he's back, and I won't even let him hold my hand ( in fact when he tried I half went into panic ).
It's like.. look. He'll only be back for these 2 weeks.. Am i supposed to plummet back to the bleak moods after he leaves again? I don't want to get used to depending on him again.. not this time.

I know i'm supposed to "cherish the times together" but i -really- wouldn't want to experience all that pain all over again.

And him, being him, started to get paranoid.. blah blah.. long story.

it's Valentine's day.. I have a test in 7 hours. i'm -so- screwed.. coz the past few days have been spent fooling around, and reaching home early in the morning and stuff.

*dances around* Even though things are kinda weird out between the 2 of us, i'm happy he's back to be my personal chauffuer *grins* well, i am glad he's back.'

Except for one lil giltch. Havent been able to study ANYTHING since he came back.
Bah i'm gonna fail..

No comments: