Friday, February 11, 2005

Listening to: Until the Time is Through - Five

Ya know what? I was pretty pleased with my CNY collections.. -until- the late night mahjong sessions. Lets just say i donated my red packets back to my relatives. I mean, that's prolly WHY they give me big red packets.. they KNOW they'll get it back ANYWAY. *laugh* My aunt kept hitting my hand though. Coz i would always get the "hua" she needed. hah!

Melvin's 3-presents-in-1 is ready *beams happily* I was so proud of myself that i cammed shimin JUST to show her what it was i got for him *laugh* and i even took a picture of it to send to jen. *giggles madly* Well i can't post the pic up yet.. i'll post it after he opens his present ya? or at least, if i don't get too lazy... i'll post it up.

Joanne highlighted her hair! so so surprising.. but it looks nice.. adds a lil texture to her.. err.. flat rebonded hair. But yes, the highlighting was very nicely done :)

I went overboard on spending today ( again ). Guess it is true.. when I go "yay! I have money!".. it becomes "had" in less than 24 hours. I don't know.. it's YJ's fault! The other day he reminded me about how we used to buy Mrs Field's cookies and brownies at Holland Village (before they did all that renovation ).. i mean, that was -years- ago. like 6 years? Geez i feel old. Anyway, ever since he brought it up, i've been having this craving for Mrs Fields..

So. I bought this whole tin of cookies. Honestly, I've never spent 30 over bucks on cookies.. but err.. yeah.. *looks at half empty tin* well, there is a first time for everything eh? I wanted to get the brownies too.. but mmm... decided against it when i remembered i was ahh.... supposed to be on a diet. *cough* well, a few hours break from the diet won't kill me. *goes on defensive*

Was contemplating if I should visit mother on CNY but decided against it. NOt interested in getting scolded on the first day of CNY. i WAS filial ( is that how you spell the word? Gee. )enough to send her an SMS from Singnet's site. *shrug* at least a "happy CNY mom".. wish i could see the annoyed look on her face tho. I love spoiling her day *beam*

No comments: