Saturday, March 26, 2005

Listening To: Don't Cry Joni - Conway Twitty and Joni Lee

I managed to injure myself. *pout*

Wanted to pull the chair closer to the computer table.. not sure what happened but the chair didnt move. Instead I fell back into the chair as kicked out as a reflex, kicking the platform that's supporting the what's it called? PC thing. Annyway.. now my foot is swollen, i'm bleeding and half wondering if i'll get tetanus coz the thing's rusty..

Which brings something to mind. Melvin said I was the baby of the family.. am already 21 but still pretty much pampered by everyone else.. I kicked.. went "ow!" and when it was noticed that i had this tiny little cut on my foot.. trust me. it's tiny. maybe like 0.5cm tiny.. but it was swelling up pretty bad..

To cut a long story short, I didnt even have to dress my own wound. It was washed and dressed for me.. all i had to do was stick my foot out and whine.

*pause* it still hurts, my foot. and it's starting to look scarily swollen.

*sulks*

/** EDIT at 10.30pm - Alrite.. so it was a small but apparently deep cut coz my plaster soaked thru and I just got my foot bundled and bandaged. *mumbles* a 5 by 5cm pad for a 0.5cm cut.. **/

No comments: