Thursday, March 24, 2005

Listening to: When a man loves a woman - Percy sledge(?)

Just want to make a public apology to Melvin for losing my temper and yelling at him like that.. I was tired.. and all I wanted to do was lie down. But after that episode.. well, i couldnt sleep. Just laid down there wondering if I had gone overboard. so yeah. i'm up now..

Jen: Can't wait for Tuesday *bubbles over with excitement*

Marc: Cheer up k dude? Like Jen said " you won't die".. u'd WISH you were dead.. true.. but you won't die.

Lianne: I miss you.

I wanted to blog about the presentation today.. but honestly i'm just too tired.. physically i'm fine.. my eyes dont feel tired.. just.. i want to lie down.. tired..
Ever feel like crying? but you didnt really have a reason to? nor can you figure out WHY tears suddenly just felt right? this is one of those moments. i'm so tired I could cry. but at the same time, i'm TOO tired to cry. nor am I like.. upset. this is all very weird.

It's been awhile leaving the house in full make-up. I felt like such a clown.. until i looked into the mirror in school.. *pause* not as bad as I thought it would be.. at least I didnt look too much like a living-dead clown. felt like one though. I didnt recognize myself in the mirror.. looked and went "?.. that doesnt look like me.." then i poke a finger at the mirrow to make sure. my brain was THAT dead.

Did i mention I mistook facial wash for toothpaste this morning? *mutters* what a waste of my prescriptives. *wrinkles nose* the facial wash tasted horrid by the way.

All due to having only 3 hours of sleep.

No comments: