Thursday, May 17, 2007

Listening to: Some song I can't recognize from Power98 FM

It's PMS day. 'nuff said. I've been sneezing, I think i have a fever, my bones ache, I hate my boss (that's a daily affliction, I swear), and I DON'T FEEL LIKE WORKING.

*whine* can I resign yeeeeeett?

*sigh*

Anyway, guess what?

I went for a dip in the pool with Erushi yesterday. Came out with my arms aching. I was feeling fitter all morning. Then PMS hit - and I ate erm.. 2 swiss rolls, one packet of chocolate filled puffy things (apparently 30g of fat. there were 4 servings which I finished in 15 minutes) and a number of chocolate wafers (come on, who keeps count).

So much for feeling fitter.

I think I have a fever.

*evil grin* Then I'll take MC tomorrow, and leave my colleagues to handle the 1000+++ people we're expecting for tomorrow's event.

Considering I did all the logistics, they'll prolly hate me for leaving them in the lurch.

Heh.

No comments: