Friday, August 21, 2009

Work has been hectic hectic and hectic. Have I mentioned hectic? The latest happenings in the office has caused me to be doubtful of my capabilities. Maybe I'm not as good as I think I am.

I have toyed with the idea of taking a year off from work. or Half a year. I need a break from real life, if that's possible, and just... go. Disappear. Travel to places I've never been before. Do charity work in Cambodia. Refresh my view of Life. Find myself - I seem to have lost my character somewhere. Rethink what's important to me. Plan what I want to do.

A pity my bank account won't be able to support all that. All I can do is sit in the little cubicle known as my work space, and dream.




I wish I knew what to do, what to say
If only you weren't so far away
I wish I understood what you're going through
But I have to admit I have very little clue
Perhaps that makes me a bad friend
But I'll leave that decision to you
Just know that though I may not understand
I'll be here for you

No comments: