Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sorry for the MIA..

Work's been.. up to here lately. So much stuff to do. I've been reaching home at 9 or 10pm every night the last week or so.

And I was working over the weekend.
And I'm expected to attend to an event this weekend as well.

Not attend an event. attend TO. means, work.

I mean, I enjoy bits of my job, I do. I like talking to kids.. I enjoy being out there and I like my colleagues. Hell, I like my bosses. They're the encouraging sort and if a mistake is made, they'd focus on the issue, how to solve and prevent such things from happening again etc. I know some bosses who'd spend more time picking on what you SHOULD have done..
They tell me I'm doing well. That they are pleased I'm on the team.

But at the end of it all, why am I still not satisfied?
And why do I feel so damn incompetent? Why does it feel like I can do better - yet I'm always doing something wrong. It's always something. A typo in a publication, some information missed out. I do not like my work riddled with mistakes.

It feels like I should be happy with my work place. I don't have much to complain about. Yet..
I'm not happy. I'm not UNhappy, either, if that's what you're wondering about.

It's just.. a dissatisfaction at the back of my mind

Maybe I'd never be happy/content with what I have.

On another note, Glenn's leaving soon and I simply have to make time to head out with him at least a couple of times more. Gaah. No time, no time.

No comments: