Thursday, August 28, 2014

Trust No One

It's true, isn't it? You can't trust anyone but yourself. Because it's up to you to look out for your best interest. No one else is going to do that.

I can't trust people at work. Too many backstabbers.

I can't trust my own husband. 'Nuff said about that. I don't want to whine all day about his betrayal even though it still weighs heavily on my mind.

I definitely don't trust my own family. Sometimes it feels like they have their own agenda.

I can't even trust Genie. That dog will make friends with anyone holding food.

Should I go to the counsellor to whine and complain? Maybe I should. Trust issues.

It's been a very draining week at work. Everyday I go in tired, and come back even more exhausted than before. It didn't use to be so bad because I could come home and rant to him. Now? It's all the lovey dovey stuff. God forbid I 'bring my work home'.

I could have dragged myself to work today. I had a runny nose and a mild fever, sure. But I could have dragged myself in. I have in the past.

But I just.. couldn't.
The thought of going in was even more depressing than me being sick.

So I went to the doctors, and stayed home. Played Tropico 5, and watched some telly. I'm suffering but I refuse to take the meds because I'll be sleepy and I'll waste this welcomed rest day.

Hey, at least I got to watch some telly.

I'll take my meds after dinner so that I can get a good night's sleep. Not that I need one THAT badly. I already slept from 8.30pm - 8.30am because I was drowsy from meds.

Should end on a happy note. Hmmm. On yes!! Irene is pregnant with her second child!! Yay~~ I am incredibly, from the bottom of my heart, happy for her and Thai. A second child will definitely add spice to family dynamics. haaaa. I wonder how Isabelle will be as an older sister. I guess I only get upset when people I don't know get pregnant. If it's my best friends, I get excited for them.

Weird huh?





No comments: