Thursday, September 19, 2002

*whine* today is a BAD BAD day.. *sniff* i woke up feeling depressed and annoyed.. and by the time i reached school, i decided it was prob pms.. i sulked thru the first lecture.. during break, i was in SUCH a whiny mood.. i whined about everything.. abt school, abt melvin, abt forgetting to bring my prac stuff for today.. then somewhere along the lines, jenny said i should scold melvin for something ( for the life of me, i cant even remember what i said ).. then on impulse i told her, u call and scold him lor.. *mutter* i didn't expect her to take me seriously.. and i wasn't fast enough to stop her from calling. Anyhow, that's how the poor guy got yelled at for nothing. *sheepish grin* so sorry..

and i went to the library, but cant find the textbook i need so i can study for tomorrow's test.. looks like i'm gonna flunk my test tomorrow.. and i had to go to the photocopy room to go copy the lab stuff coz i forgot to bring my lab notes for today.. then *whine* i dunno.. did a number of stupid things.. like press the wrong button for printing.. twice. i dunno why, i kept on pressing the button to eject the copy card. then later i tried to borrow books, i stood there like an idiot for a couple of seconds waiting for the machine to scan the book.. then after a while, jenny helped me press the button to start the scan..coz i forgot.. *whine* NOT happy today..

and i'm at the cybercafe where melvin and i used to go all the time.. jenny's waiting for me at subway.. have to be back at school at 2 for lab.. gonan end here now.. hopefully the rest of the day will improve. at the rate i'm going, i may blow up the lab..











I Am The Sex Toy:


Fuzzy Cuffs: Everyone knows who's in charge here, its me! I'll grab you by the wrists and not let go until you are good and done. Ten-hut!

Find out what sex toy you are.

No comments: