Sunday, January 26, 2003

*cough* ruby, if u're trying to link ah fatt's CNY page, it's not working. i couldn't find a link.. dunno if ya typed it corrrectly.. but just to let ya know

and ppl, enetation is down again. so sorry,.. ck.. u'll just have to not post sarcastic remarks for awhile. *grin*

nothing much.. *yawn* spent the whole day doing nothing.. i DID manage to complete my lab report.. in record time of course. considering its due like 7th feb and i've already completed it.. *cough* and there is a stats test on thurs.. *whine* i'm gonna fail.. need fong kuan to tutor me.. *whine*.. *whine* my legs ache.. spent the whole day walking around centerpoint.. the clothes at robinsons are -SO- ugly.. i saw this REALLY nice denim top at the Levi's shop there.. *whine* mom refuses to get it for me.. but it's nice!! *whine* it makes my waist look incredibly small.. *gush* and i look as if i actually have a figure for a change.. *whine* but mom says she is not going to spend a hundred bucks for me to look like i've got a tiny waist *sulk* it didn't cost a hundred what.. its only like $80 erm... $80++...*sulk* i LIKE that top... *sulk* even if the "small" is slightly too big for me.. it doesn't look THAT bad. *whine* i LIKE THAT TOP! *whine*

No comments: