Thursday, August 07, 2003

*bounce* had dinner with Lianne yesterday at this mexican restaurant at holland v.. the food wasn't bad, the company.. well. *grin* divine.. lol.. it was only after the dinner that i suggested drinks. damn. we should have skipped dinner for drinks i think. i started craving for a nice alcoholic drink rite after dinner. maybe i'll get myself some later. Anyway lianne got me this v v much needed hair treatment *gush* thank you lianne! i love her so much,... lol... she knows just what i need, WHEN i need stuff without me telling her.

Kay, and i met up with eugene on.. tuesday and he gave me this nice little figurine thing from precious tots. v nice. thanks eugene! its got a nice sparkly peridot on it.. *beams* like sparkly stones.

spending the day with melvin. he *rolls eyes* suggested that since it was my birthday, i should spend it in my birthday suit. ha ha. *rolls eyes* wonder if... nah... he's reading. i'll leave my wonderings for phone time with lianne :) no it's nothing to do with the birthday suit idea. It's abt something i want, thats all. a present. not saying what i want here.

anyway, have to go. *beams* having lunch with melvin and i need to chase him out of the house else, we will take forever to leave his place.

No comments: