Thursday, August 07, 2003

*sigh* oh well. whatever it was that i wanted for my birthday today, i didnt get it. i mean, yeah. sure i didnt tell him.. but he kinda promised to buy them for me for my birthday.. guess he forgot. i mean, i cant really blame him can i? i mean, it's been ages ago.. like he told me he would buy them for my birthday like.. beginnnig of the year. can't help but feel disappointed tho. the day was fine other than the lil glitch.. i mean, we had lunch, went to watch "2 fast 2 furious".. not really my kinda show, but there wasn't anything else to watch...

Oooo and i nearly forgot, i bumped into clara today, she was waitressing at Jack's place ( where i had lunch )... *grin*

sigh. back to the present i silently wished for.. *sigh* no.. not a diamond ring. i DID tell him i wanted to have dinner at Lawry's prime ribs for the coming valentine's.. lol... told him to start saving.. dont think he'll remember by then tho.. *sigh* i cant say what i want here.. coz he may read it and.. well, there really is no pt rite? i write it here so he could buy them.. the logic is, " if you dont know, i cant tell ya" lol.. rite li?

No comments: