Sunday, August 03, 2003

went to visit melvin today.. wasn't too shocked by the tube sticking out of his chest. i wish he would stop trying to show it to me though. it's not a pleasant sight.. lol.. what shocked me was his fragility. *cough* well, he DID look pale, and basically, looked like he was abt to breathe his last any minute now. looks worse than the last time.. he couldnt even stomach anything.. like.. even apple juice,.. he kinda drank a teensy bit, then threw it all up in less than an hour. not pleasant to have someone throw up 3 times in the 2 hours i was there. almost made me want to cradle him in my arms.. -almost-

erm.. made the mistake of not having breakfast.. or lunch for that matter, before i went. in the end, i was all.. giddy and would have collapsed right on the foot of the hospital bed. would have been real embarassing if i did.. thank goodness i sat down fast enough.. and for some reason, i got really sleepy while i was there.. don't know why though.. i was ready to just plop myself on a chair and sleep.. didnt though. it woudl have been unsightly if i did.

bumped into timothy at orchard in the evening.. he was with -that- girl. lol.. i HATE the way he says my name. everyone has a certain way of.. caling me.. the tone and lilt and stuff. but TIM. TIM! he SPITS my name out like something unpleasant. he was standing behind me. the minute he went ," CAt!", i frowned and thought ," only tim spits my name like that.." true enough.... *pout* that guy. bet he does it just to annoy me sometimes.

No comments: