Friday, October 31, 2003

the test was... well,.. horrid. i walked out in half an hour coz i didnt understand a damn question. well.. i saw some familiar terms at least.. so its an improvement eh? *grin* anyhow, i'm banning myself from games till after the exams. as it is, i haven't play gunbound since.. er.. last night *grin* i just printed some chem stuff so i figured i would blog for abit before i go finish up chapter 8 for chem.

am meeting ruby tomorrow for the stats proj. chances are, we'll meet for a few mins only.. lol.. considering that i really have no idea what to do for the proj *sigh* but we'll see.. we'll see..

watched "identity" today. it was cool.. rather cool :) Melvin ( that CHICKEN) was squirming and cowering beside me. CHICKEN. sure i was squirming too.. but hey.. i prolly watched more of the show than he did. *laugh* there was once he was telling me," watch it.. dont keep hiding behind the jacket.." so i did. made myself go thru this whole gruesome bit.. then next thing i know, i hear a muffled voice asking," what did they find? what did they find?" that idiot. told me to watch that scene when he himself was cowering like.. like a damn..whats that term?.. FAG? ~gee.

I msged eugene today and got a v "christian" reply. honestly eugene. dont msg me church-infected phrases. please. and dont quote the bible. please. it just gives me the heebie-jeebies. Poor eugene got yelled at for that "palsm something something states that blah blah" reply. like *gives the sky the middle finger* you get my drift.

No comments: