Saturday, November 22, 2003

*cough* I attempted to start studying for Wednesday's paper.. I finished ONE chapter out of nine if that's any consolation. I mean, SURE it's just the introduction, but I have to warm up to such things, ya know. *flutters eyelashes* Anyway, jenny is out partying today so I didnt have anyone to study with me.. *sniff* but know what, she deserves a break :) That dear friend has been working pretty hard *laugh* compared to how much work she has done during term time, this is like WOAH! jen is studying?.. *laugh* *prod jen* *cough* well, same for me. I have been slacking as much as jen, the only difference now is that i still can't dig up enough energy to study for my papers.

lemme see.. went out for.. erm.. what's the term you use when the meal is kinda between lunch and dinner? It's not exactly tea,.. it was a MEAL. not tea. erm.. Dunch? Linner? *laugh* i don't know! But you get the drift. Anyway, was with lianne at holland village. Went to nydc, had a fab sandwich and dessert. Which, wasn't that great. Hell no desserts seem to taste nice anymore. Esp after having that boney cake at nydc. I didn't order that coz i just had it last week, ya know.. BAH. should've ordered that. Anyways, erm. happy birthday li.. her birthday is tomorrow *grin*
Oh, and we saw this couple walk into nydc.. the sight of the girl caused me to bite my lip by accident. she was in ALL shades of bloody pink! her top was pink, her very low-hanging mini was PINK. her UMBRELLA was PINK. her BAG was PINK. I just choked and msged Lianne (who was sitting right across me) - "PINK ATTACK! thank god her shoes are not pink.." had to do that. i was sure if I had spoken, it would be loud and that PINK creature would hear me. That's not the end of it.. As they talked while waiting for the meal, he was holding her hands across the table. I thought nothing of it in spite of them gazing into each other's eyes.. it was when the food came that it got bad. first, they were blowing freaking kisses across the damn table. the girl blows one, then the guy returns and it just went on and on, until she decided to feed the guy *disgusted snort* i just wanted to throw up. I told Lianne (after we left NYDC) that if i ever lost my mind and behaved like that in public, kindly do the people around me a favour and shoot me.

you know.. I just realized today that you can spend 2 years dating a guy.. yet, at the end of the day, when you think about it, you hardly know the guy at all. *ponder* maybe it's just me, ya know. Lianne and I were talking about Melvin, rather, I was talking about Melvin ( he's basically included in any conversation i make, its -SO- sad).. anyway. yeah. somewhere along the lines, i realized that i don't really know him at all. If you asked me a question like, " what's his favourite.. icecream flavour?" or " what's his.. favourite dessert?" or "what's his favourite hangout?" any of those questions would earn you a "shit. i don't know. ask HIM."

It just happens that things btwn us ain't going on that smoothly recently.. it's not that we've been fighting or anything. just.. certain things that have been brought up. About money. Abt religion. Abt his studies. and so on. it's like, reality hits hard, you know. like WHAM! makes me think about where exactly this relationship is going.. provided the ship doesnt sink. *snort* sorry, that was corny. Anyway.. yeah. *big sigh* so what are the chances of us actually getting married? ( yes yes, i know that is like YEARS down the road but that IS the whole idea of GETTING with a person, ain't it?) the answer to that.. i have no answer. Say if we really got married, he can't get a maid ( I can't do housework, have attempted but burnt my uniforms. I can't cook, i can't even fry an egg.).. he says he just won't be able to afford it *sniff* Then what?! Am I supposed to clean the windows and stuff? And who the hell is gonna cook?.. We can eat out, sure, but i'm willing to bet his mom will object. In fact, once she was kinda hinting that I should learn how to cook. All that conversation about her sister-in-laws not being able to cook but they learnt from her mom. *shudder* Me. cook. I'll prolly burn the kitchen down first. and religion. Melvin will be going back to church one day ( so he says). i avoid church like it is some contagious disease man. he sent me a song today. nice tune. nice acoustics.. then I listened to the lyrics and I gagged. church infected. sorry ppl. no way else to put it. And his studies. *sigh* I have nothing to say. Nothing at all. I don't wanna talk abt that particular topic here. *growl*

*sigh* heavy day.. too much thinking. think I shall go do something that doesn't require brain power now.

No comments: