Monday, November 24, 2003

well, apparently Jenny is having some problems with her blog, she published but her posts refuse to show.. I wonder if it's just her blog.. so i'm just typing some stuff here to help her check.

Jenny was over to study.. we didnt get much studying done ( if any).. I know I didn't tho.. *wince*. well, let's see.. a few notable things happened today. see the list below.

1. Vynnie called! i was at the library so we didn't really talk. but he doesn't call very often. so there.

2. Tim called! to tell me he was at the body show with shan shan. OUI TIM. you PROMISED to go see that exhibition with me after my exams! *sniff*

3. Guozhong called! to talk..

4. Jen screamed in my ear when i was walking her to the bus-stop.. i jumped a few feet into the air. When I landed she was STILL screaming, so i jumped again, thinking she saw some huge roach or something. Then she took a breather and screamed," SNAILS!". That girl made me jump around like I was doing the rain dance, made me panic and almost gave me a heart-attack, because she saw three snails.

Well, I tried to study for the bioinformatics module.. but it's like.. there is no difference between reading and NOT reading.. Nothing seems to enter my brain. It's an open book paper, so chances are, the notes will be just about as useful as nail clippings. *sigh* that's it. i'm gonna play gunbound with jenny.

No comments: