Thursday, November 06, 2003

I had my last lecture of the semester this morning. It was.. well.. *cough* lets say I would never forget that lecture.. Prof Teo came in and said that he would only lecture for an hour. And that he was not feeling well because of the flu. So we went through the lecture as usual. And I was actually writing stuff down for once. It IS the last lecture after all. Then he said he was really tired and said something about there being only a few slides left. Then I looked up only to see Prof Teo collapse against the table. His head just went forward and landed on the monitor screen thing. I think everyone just froze there for a second or two before people started rushing to him to help him lie down.. you know...first aid and all. Then a few people started calling for an ambulance..and the security personnel was alerted too.. He regained consiousness in a few minutes though. And after laying on the floor for awhile, he was feeling well enough to stand up once more. He just stood up, took the mike and said, " Good luck for your exams" man.. for a second I thought he was nuts enough to want to continue the lecture for the last few slides. The whole lecture hall of students just cheered. *shrug*

and there I was thinking about all the calls for ambulances.. I mean, NUH is just next door.. I heard at least 2 students say they've called for an ambulance.. then the security guard called too.. *laugh* guess they would have to call again to say there was no need after all.

No comments: