Tuesday, December 16, 2003

BAH! DAOC servers will be down from 9pm to 1am. I had wanted to go in and see if i can get a slot in the MT grp for two hours.. then i saw Lianne online. Talked to her instead.. lol.. then I went in to take a peek.. found slots alrite.. so many slots there wasn't a proper group. And since it takes approximately an hour to get a group together.. i gave up and logged off the game.

*cry* Jenny asked me to Siem reap but i said no this morn coz i figured by the time i get there after work and all it'll be eight-ish. and now i'm home.. and i really wanna go but like i said.. i'll get there at eight-ish.. and i wanna get back by nine thirty.. so it's kinda like.. no point. Sides, i still owe Alphonsus a springroll.. lol..i should stay away from him till he forgets.. *laugh* j/k alph.

Yay! Melvin just called to tell me he'll play my healer with me on DAOC's Morgan server. have to wait till he gets home tho :/ which will be about eight-ish. which will give me like what.. 45 minutes in the game *mutter*

The office told me they may need me to stay till end dec.. i don't know.. *wrinkles nose* dont really wanna... the money will be handy of course, but.. I wanna take a break before school starts ya know. we'll see i guess. I told them i'll let them know come christmas.

I'm tired..

My shoulders ache

my head hurts

my nightmares still haunt me.

i think i will wait for Melvin to call. maybe, just maybe

No comments: