Thursday, December 18, 2003

I'm in a VERY bad mood *growl* people around me BEWARE

Melvin went to watch LOTR with Jeremy and left me out *throws a thick book at Melvin* i merely told him i'll confirm coz i may be going with someone else then next thing i know, jer has booked tixs for the 2 of them. *growl*

I had to add up the costs of 50 items like ten times before i got it right. That damn thing took me half an hour. why? coz the calculator thing doesnt RESPOND when i press the damn keys. THEN, i issued a check WRONGLY. thank god Karine discovered.. would have been horrible if someone else cashed that check. i dont understand how on earth i can copy a name wrongly on the check. *growl* What else went wrong? Oh yes. When i stamped the date on the checks, the "3" of the "2003" refuses to come out. only half the damn "3" gets stamped. many checks died today due to that. what's worse, ppl around me are bugging me about the SMALLEST things. i swear if ONE MORE person asks me why i picked up the phone ( turned out to be dad who called) at my uncle's place that day, i'm going to scream and throw that person out the window.

No comments: