Saturday, December 20, 2003

Vynnie and I had a very weird conversation last nite. I can't really remember the details coz i was half asleep and comfy in bed.. so most of the conversation has been lost.. lol.. but I remember complaining that he's neglected me last sem.. and somewhere along those lines he said he would try to "spend more time" with me.. then i complain he didnt call me.. he said i didnt call him too.. we didnt settle that one i think. ~gee i dont know why i said what i said.. i mean.. complaining to my bro he's neglecting me *snort* I think i better call him later to ask him and confirm that I hadn't spouted too much nonsense.

btw, my CAP ( just this sem) is 3.62.. which avges the whole thing out to 2.96.. anyway, Vyn's arguement is that i scored better this sem then he did.. he got 3.58 *snort* so i win by 0.04 and i have to treat him to dinner *snort* we'll see. heh. overall he DID do better.. then again.. he's only has one sem of exam.. i've had 3. oh well. It was a deal. i wont squirm out of it. Maybe i'll treat him to low fat ice cream at bellagio *hums*

No comments: