Wednesday, February 25, 2004

*bounce* Just got back from attending the BlaSt! concert. *grin* it was LOVELY. *laugh* of course, i went there just to see Jen perform. To think I almost didn't go coz I couldn't find anyone to go with me. I was telling Jen in the afternoon that I wasn't going because no one would be free to accompany me there and stuff, and she said I should check with Vyn. So i msged him and asked him if he was free.. He didn't sound too enthusiastic about it tho, but i got my way eventually *smirk*

anyway, Jen said to be there at 6pm coz the doors opened at 6.30pm.. so I met Vyn at UCC for dinner at 5.30... Look, all i -wanted- for dinner was a salad.. which was what i got. a garden salad and tropical passion tea ( a whole pot which vyn and i shared).. Vyn had a spaghetti. I think it was teriyaki chicken spag. it was then we realized that the dome at UCC is a lovely place to chill.. *smile* anyway, he was still hungry after the spag so he went to get dessert while i munched on the salad. Then he came back with TWO plates of brownie and ice-cream. I glared at him before whining that i was on diet... and after he coaxed me into having a bite, i was gone. all the time while i was enjoying that warm and moist brownie *drool* and the ice cream... yeah. I was eating and muttering at the same time. In fact, i was reluctant to admit I was in brownie heaven. Honestly, i don't know to love him or to hate him for ruining my diet. I told him so and he smirked and told me to just enjoy it. And we talked about how he was on a mission to make me the fattest girl alive and that he should change his target and try to make jenny fat instead coz i havent lost ANY of that weight i gained over the hols. it IS true you knoe. Whenever I go out with Vyn, he never NEVER fails to tempt me with the sinful food ( which i take - hook, line and sinker).

The doors opened at 6.45pm. At that point, i warned Vyn that it would be cold. He grumbled, of course.. like " why tell me NOW? why not wait till AFTER the concert? Just about as useful anyway. you should have told me -earlier- before i met you. *grumble* no jacket *grumble*" so i offered him my jacket. he refused rather violently and asked if i was trying to spoil his image.. *snort* his words, i quote " what would others think if i was huddled in a jacket and you're shivering there?.. i'd rather freeze man." so i let him freeze. and everytime my hands went icy-cold, i would cling onto his arm. my personal hand-warmer for the nite. *laugh* Once, I got uncomfortable holding his arm and i complained to him that it wasn't comfy. and he leaned to me and asked me, " so how would u like to hold me?" *mutter* i pinched him and said that didnt sound right at all.

Anyway, the performance was great. Think it would have been a great loss if i had missed it. Had to whisper to Vyn that he should stop drooling at the girls in short skirts ( that "intoxicated" one, i think). I liked that one. it's very.. *fans self* HOT. The first dance number was nice too. I can't remember what it's called, but it was based on martial arts or something. very.. interesting. I thought one of the guys was cute. *smirk* i'm not saying which one. The dances were all very well choreographed.. even Vyn, who was reluctant to come, was impressed and he told me so.

After the concert, Vyn and I waited for Jen outside the theatre and.. guess who i saw?! JEREMY~! Never did think he was the kind to watch .. erm. performances.. i mean, yeah. anyway, he said that he had a few friends in blast.. so he went to give support.. he went late though so he was standing throughout. i made him stay near me to intro him to jenny tho. heh. and now.. well.. i'm back. and tired.. was practically falling asleep on Vyn at the bus-stop. guess I should head to bed.. nitez all~

No comments: